Monday 2 December 2013

Welcome!

I was talking with a loved one the other day about a few insights I had whilst watching the surfers on Badalona beach, and he inspired me to share my thoughts in the form of a blog.

In 2009 I started researching and attending workshops, making huge shifts in my personal and professional life, changing career path from the Textile Furnishing Industry to what I really feel passionate about - helping others to experience the life they deserve. 

Since qualifying as a NLP practitioner, and then later Master Level, I feel more empowered and at ease, having used NLP to overcome previous panic attacks and fears, I now share my skills with others. 

For quite a few years now I have scribbled down many thoughts, moments of inspirations, questions that I have pondered, or useful bits of information I have picked up along the way in becoming a NLP Coach.

Through that conversation the other day, I realised how these thoughts were so much more useful if shared. It seemed selfish to keep them hidden in a drawer collecting dust when who knows somebody else may find something useful for their current life situation. 

So here we go! 

It has been a wonderful journey so far and I know this is just the beginning...the best is yet to come! Thank you for joining me on this beautiful road, together we will use those bumps and experiences along the way as stepping stones into a greater, brighter future for all, reminding ourselves and others that anything is achievable...as in the words of Audrey Hepburn "Nothing is impossible, even the word itself says I´m Possible."

Best wishes,

Emma


 Copyright © Emma Bradford 2016



Disclaimer: This blog contains thoughts and opinions expressed by myself, other individuals along with links to other websites. Please use your own discernment related to all material and always seek advice from a health care professional for serious health concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment